AC600KV - Gripster - Cut And Hypodermic Needle Resistant Gloves
AC600KV - Gripster® - Cut And Hypodermic Needle Resistant Gloves
This seamless glove is designed to provide extreme cut resistance and hypodermic needle protection due to Alycore® reinforcements on the palm side of the hand. These gloves also feature a 10-gauge Aralene® shell which is an enhanced aramid fiber that provides both cut resistance and heat resistance. The shell is enhanced by orange etched rubber palm dipped.
Each pair is individually hang-tagged for retail sale.
- Alycore® delivers the ultimate technology needed to provide unparalleled results in the world of cut, puncture and needle resistance while still staying lightweight, flexible, breathable and washable
- ANSI level A9 cut resistant palm, ANSI level A9 cut resistance bottom of fingers and thumb
- ANSI hypodermic needle puncture resistance levels: 5 (palm), 3 (bottom of fingers and thumb)
- EN 388 Levels: 4544F
- 10-gauge enhanced Aralene® shell offers cut and heat resistance plus dexterity
- Etched rubber palm improves grip in wet conditions and is puncture resistant