HR8200KEV - Hot Rod Gloves - Premium Cut and Impact Resistant Mechanics Gloves
HR8200KEV - Hot Rod Gloves® - Premium Cut and Impact Resistant Mechanics Gloves
These AireFlex® synthetic leather palm mechanics gloves feature very soft TPR impact protection on the back of the hand along with an Aralene® inner liner which provides both cut and heat protection. They feature a reinforced palm, fingertips and thumb crotch to extend the life of the glove. The back of the hand is made from stretchable mesh material for breathability and comfort.
Each pair is individually hang-tagged.
- Flexible, soft, TPR impact protection on back of hand and fingers
- Contoured hand form reduces hand fatigue
- Terry cloth thumb is great for wiping away debris and sweat
- Thin Aralene® shell is sewn into the glove and offers great dexterity, cut resistance and heat resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch, palm and fingertips
- Padding sewn in underneath the palm reinforcements
- Hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit
- ANSI cut level A5
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,240 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 2X33D